Pages

9.5.12

Top 5 Finds Of The Day

Hi All

When Anna sent me a mail to ask if I'd be interested in writing some guest posts I was super excited. The market is so full of such lovely stuff that it was really hard to decided what to blog about first.

As I had seriously limited time on Saturday, I flew around  like a mad thing and I picked the 5 things that really stood out immediately. Without further ado here are my top 5 finds of the day.

These pegs are super handy for organising things in the office, they're perfect as little gifts and stocking fillers for Christmas time. 

I always love Gen's stuff but these rings are amazing. I'm torn between the bunny and the anchor so I'm waiting a month to decide which one to get.

These scarves are beautiful. The fabric gets softer and softer with each wash and they have some lovely delft looking ones. It's my favourite shade of blue.

I'm not sure where I'd put one of these but they're so well made and each one is totally unique. I like the one with the dalmatians in the middle. 

Food glorious food. I've got a fat person in me just waiting to get out and if the market was on every day it wouldn't take that long. These muffins and loaves are delicious. Along with all the other food on offer the market is heaven for me.

Kathy - Cherish online
www.cherishonline.co.za


5 comments:

  1. Wow - what a lovely post. Thanks Kathy. Great to see some good 'market buddies' here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome post! Well done Kathy for the stunning layout and beautiful snaps of some of my market favs! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Kathy! such beautiful photographs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! We love hearing from you.